Monday, November 28, 2005

Metrobus, I Love You!

Next time if you want to make money, no need to work hard anymore. Just hop into Metrobus and they'll give you extra cash (money back guarantee). Why? Because...

Was going home in a Metrobus with a friend from my college. My friend's bus fare is RM2 while mine is RM2.50. He gave RM10 while I gave RM5 to the bus conductor. My friend wanted to exchange one of his RM1 note to a newer note...and guess what?

He got back RM8 with a new RM1 note...but I got RM7.50 in return. WOOT! I "earned" RM2.50! If i used that RM2.50 to cover up my bus fare in the morning (for travelling costs from my house to college), it can be considered as me having a free ride to college. Sweeeeeeeet!

1 comment:

KS said...

why you so lucky? i by bus so many years, this never happend on me!! not fair !!