Monday, January 16, 2006

Girls! Where Art Thou?!

A new semester had begun, and what I sincerely hope this time around is to have a more balanced class between both genders. My intake will be combined with another two more intakes for most of the subjects...but to my UTMOST HORROR, there are ONLY a total of FOUR GIRLS out of the 56 students. WHAT THE ****!!!

As truely saddening as it sounds, what's worse is that NONE of them are beauti...erm...not my type, to be slightly honest. Where have all the "eye-mo" gone to? Aren't there any justice in this world? Why am I always stuck to guys throughout my education path? Will I ever find a wife in future? If that is so, will my wife be a guy?? I don't want to be involved in gayism! Someone help me!

Right now, I can only sigh in desperation...not because I'm single, but ultimately because there aren't any girls to...*ahem*. Guess my New Year's Resolution will only remain as hope rather than something to be looked forward to.

Sometimes I would just like to release tension by doing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alah,relek la...4 out of the 56 students.Doesn't mean that 4 out of the whole foundation!I saw few of the pretty 1 for UCTI foundation program. keep your eyes on them! :P Good luck.May be out of APIIT.No boundary!