Thursday, January 26, 2006

LCLY Egoistic Students

Ok, I admit that my previous post was really n00b. But what the hell, it looked so real! Still amazes me, haha. Oh yeah, this would be my second week in APIIT TPM and I noticed one thing. Whether it is just me or not, the whole of second floor's syndicate rooms are filled with laptop/notebook owners. Wonder why they want notebooks when there are enough computers deployed in the labs.

My theory would be that these owners either have nothing better to do in TPM during breaks (which is kinda true because TPM is a boring, all-gay place). Another brilliant yet humble theory would be that these people might be status-concerned people. Why do I say so? "APIIT is an IT college mah, so I must buy one notebook lor~"

Total Crap

How I wish I could throw words of wisdom to these LCLY people.

Me: "Oii pundek, u tink u got laptop u can lansi ar?"

Student: "Wat u wan now? Wana fight issit?"

Me: "Come la, tink i scared ar? U tink ur tiny laptop can save u ar? Ur laptop can play F.E.A.R meh?"

Student: "My laptop not for playing games, unlike childish people like u"

Me: "Hah, cannot play then say cannot play la diu...Ur grafix card not as good as my desktop computer's la. Somemore must pay more for laptop but only can do so little. Mouse oso so f**king small, if no mouse worse still...have to use the un-sensitive touchpad. Damn waste of time. Rather save up a bit more and get xbox360. Go take ur laptop and sau pei larr..."

Student: "Lei kong mat lan (you talk what cock)?! Lazy 2 argue wif u, I want to do my FYP"

Me: "Ceh, lose oledi still dowan to admit, damn hate people like u. Go die la u, ego loser"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that felt good. Btw, I saw one guy playing NFS:MW in the lab with his laptop. So freaking lagging and have to use the small directional keys, sau pei larr... Some more play auto transmission...what a loser!

2 comments:

JDream said...

Hey couz, you don't have to entertain them Chinese-ed losers yo!

What's most important is knowing why idiots like them are on Earth in the first place - so that we can mock them, laugh at them and berate their intelligence (most likely equivalent to the size of a carrot stick).

Sure, money-wise they score and probably somewhat in their blind studies. But ask them any facet of life (particularly pop culture) and they'll go "Huuuuh???".

Go figure.

KS said...

haha..... LCLY TPM student !!