Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tired of Business Organization Class

Another wasteful week has passed us by. And each week has its ups and downs. Basically we enjoy Fridays but we certainly do NOT ENJOY Wednesdays and Thursdays. Why? These two days are when the Business Org lecturer will come in and let us do our case study, no more, no less.

It is a total waste of time when the lecturer just gives us work without lecturing (even if she does, she will be reading directly from the slides). Yes, I know I have mentioned it before...but let me just briefly tell what actually happened to my group (and the class) today.

The lecturer came into the class...gave us a limited supply of case studies to be done in groups (yes, LIMITED supply, which means 1 paper for all 6 of us to share in a group)...and asked one of my groupmates:

"What is 'Total span of control'?"

The blur guy couldn't answer her. As I wanted to help him, I myself was stunned when she asked that. I couldn't remember her teaching that before. I asked my other groupmates about it...and obviously everyone looked like sohai LOL

And that's when I heard her scolding him and my group members...

"You all must be having short term memory loss."

*shakes head and walks away arrogantly*

What the fcuk?! Scold us?! Dei pundek, at least tell us what it means la...But wait! There she goes again asking another group the same question. They don't know the answer either. Not satisfied with us, she finally asked the WHOLE class what is 'Total span of control'.
Image hosting by Photobucket

"Eh, how come you all don't know what it is? Haven't I told you all in the previous lesson?"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Oh, really? Sorry bout that"

As naughty as we can be, we whispered among ourselves and suggested to the other group to speak out loud what she had said to us...

"You must be having short term memory loss!!!"

Hah, that felt good. Padan muka. Scold us lah, come la...Nia Ma Hai Chow Chee Bye...damn muka tebal woman. Oh wait, there's more! She asked us, "What is the meaning of 'Decentralised'?" Most of us gave rational answers while some gave stupid answers. The thing is...even our stupidest answers couldn't be more pathetic than her 'clever' answer which is "Decentralised means not centralised"
Image hosting by Photobucket

APIIT!!! Anthony!!! Do something about this lecturer!!! We paid 40k for QUALITY EDUCATION!!!!

1 comment:

KS said...

wat 2 do, i m one of tat classmates, damn !! y i will so unlucky at tat class, edi no leng lui, then now the worst lecturer teaching us.... god help us!! eric, u should go 2 feedback 2 anthony