Friday, February 10, 2006

The True Meaning of S.T.U.P.I.D.

Today marks the 2nd week anniversary of the most disgraceful act in class by one of my classmates who's from a different intake. Well, he said something that's not supposed to be said in class when the lecturer's around...no, not that 'F' word...I'm not sure if I should be writing this but...oh well...

Let's just say we were talking about "Incest" in class and that student asked the lecturer if he had done it before. Obviously that showed how shallow his mentality was. The response?

"That's a STUPID question coming from a VERY STUPID student, do you know that?"

I hate to say, but I have to agree with the lecturer. Think before asking la dude...just because everyone's having their jokes with the lecturer doesn't mean he isn't sensitive about certain issues.

Anyway, this is what I found from the net: The "true" meaning of S.T.U.P.I.D.

(Click to enlarge)


Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

JDream said...

You know... if he said the "F" word it wouldn't be so humiliating for him.