Sunday, May 09, 2010

Theft Again~~

Damn thief (singular noun), broke into our 2 cars last night. It was unfortunate that I, as the person who has been sleeping in the downstairs living room for over a week now, didn't notice any strange sounds in the middle of the night. I have been known to be a dead log when I sleep because of 2 reasons:
  1. When i sleep, i become totally oblivious to what's happening around me. One incident includes not hearing any lightning strike behind the house when the whole family woke up awakened by it.
  2. I fall asleep within 5 minutes after lying on the bed.
My mother's car and my car were the victims of the theft and as a result, the most expensive item, the TnG tag and card had been stolen (that's worth more than RM200 in total). My car...not many things had been stolen as most of the cards are in my wallet. Only a few RM1 notes and coins had been nabbed (damn cheap thief...few Ringgit and coins also steal...really no life...dont ever let me see your face, or I will break your thumbs). I still cant get over the fact that all these happened..when i was sleeping DOWNSTAIRS!!! WTfffffff...it's not that Im angry or frustrated over the losses (i didnt lose anything), it is damn annoying to know that someone is always violating your privacy and stealing petty stuff away without you knowing.

Just minutes ago, my opposite neighbour rang our doorbell asking us if we wanna make a police report. The police had arrived to take down details from a few of us, err...actually is ALL OF US. We have ALL been victims of the theft last night. WTF the thief jump from house to house??!!

My parents were not at home, so I went out to confront the police. Based on one of the neighbour's statement, her maid woke up at 5am and saw this dark-skinned man in red shirt and short pants INSIDE her Perodua Myvi. His race is unknown (although there's a possibility that he could be either our dark-skinned race, or a myanmarian).

Is there any way to prevent such theft from happening? Fuh...damn frus...What a way to start off Mother's Day...Thanks...a lot...

No comments: