Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday~~

What a way to start a Purplish and Blackish Monday (last Monday's accidental theme was Monday Blues). 3 girls wore the almost-similar purple blouse while another guy wore a full black suit, same as mine. But the day is not just that. Many (bad) things happened (well, not that many but they happened one after another until they made the whole day look like a mess).

It was lunch time. An ex-colleague had asked me out for lunch. I told her I'll join her and (skip some unnecessary arguments here) I headed for the lift to go down to the carpark.

Incident #1:- 12.35pm

As soon as I stepped into the lift full of my colleagues, I pressed "B3" floor and before the door started to close, I quickly stepped out of the lift because I had just remembered...that I forgot to bring my car keys along. Paiseh...

Incident #2:- 12.40pm

Got my keys, went to my car, drove out of the parking lot and headed just a few meters down the main road and...*craaannnkkkkkkkkkkkkkk* OMG WTF WAS THAT?!! I parked by the road side to inspect my left side of the car. Hmm, nothing unusual...oh well...As soon as I started to go forward, the sound came back. Sounded like a metal (imagine the exhaust pipe dragging on the road), sort of like our very own ex-college mate =p Again, I stepped out of the car and checked, but no frucking idea what sound was that!!! I stayed confused. The tyres were fine, the rims were fine, the exhaust pipe was in place, no metal hanging from under the car, so wtf was that?! I phoned my ex-colleague up and told her I was having problems with my car and I will head back to the carpark. She said she'll drive me instead.

Incident #3:- 12.50pm

As I hung up the phone, I saw 2 of my colleagues walking past my car towards the food stall nearby. I told them about my car and I asked for their help. Seems like they suspect it was coming from the front left tyre, but not quite sure what caused the sound. So, nvm I drove back to the car park. When I reversed the car and made a U- turn, the sound went off...as in...gone. WTFish! Made a U-turn and the sound went off. Diuzzz...Please...dont play this kind of dirty games with me...I wanna go for LUNCH! I made ANOTHER U-turn, and she called me, saying that someone had blocked her car from coming out. LOL, i then told her my car was ok jor~~ She went "hah???!!"

Incident #4:- 1.00pm

Fetched her from her building entrance. Headed to the designated restaurant, only to find that it was fracking closed! Grr...Ok, nvm...still got another restaurant neaby.

Incident #5:- 1.10pm

Parked my car in front of the restaurant. Being the good citizen as I am, I went to pay for the parking ticket at the meter. WTH, minimum 60 cents?? Fine..put in my 20 cents coin...STUCK!!! WTFork...luckily she didnt insert her 50 cents coin before me -_- Found another parking meter and used that instead.

The rest of the afternoon was fine (that is if I don't count being late to office after lunch hours...).

No comments: