Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Team Lunch Invitation

A normal day in the office, as usual, but I took some timeout to read my company emails...and this was what I found, sent by our System Analyst.

"Ladies and Gentlemen & ADIK ADIK" (celaka...refering to me la since I'm the youngest and most inexperienced...)

"We have been working on the xxx project for about 1.5 months now and we've 30% of our progress etc etc and would like to invite you all for a team lunch near Jayaone etc etc to show our thanks for all your hard work etc etc..."

As I was reading through half way, Boss came by and saw what I was doing and curiously asked what is it. He stood beside me, saying out what was written. I asked if he wants to join us (jokingly of course, since he is the boss and it would certainly be weird if he joined) and he (also jokingly) said if he joined, he would have to pay for the bill. After that, he began to tell us (me and the girl sitting beside me) how he came about his position now.

Wahlao, his story was so long =_= I wanted to continue my work liao...and finally~~Boss Lady came by and asked to see him. YES~~~wait...what? Done? He's back!! Onoeesssss~~Have to listen to his story again~
*skip boring part*
Right, so everything's over now. The girl beside me came closer and said "aiya...just now XXX (system analyst) told me not to let Boss see this email..."

I went:-



Me: AHHhHhHHh~~ Why didn't tell earlier...now how...
Girl: Haha, can't tell you la...cause she told me quite late and then boss came...if I tell you, then sure he will be suspicious.
Me: Zzz, nevermind...now we must not say anything about this to anyone. If they ask, then we act blur.