Thursday, April 01, 2010

CNY Lesson #2 (Topic Dropped from Discussion)

Due to sensitive issues that MAY arise from what I'm about to blog, I think it's better if it is not mentioned at all. I had given it much thought and decided not to blog about it (just in case some people finds out and start a family war...)

But anyway, keep in mind that FAMILY's FIRST.

On a side topic, things have been weird lately as the skin on both my hands have been..."shedding" like the snake skin. Take a look:-


Right hand: Only thumb, index and mid finger has skin peeling off the tip. A bit of rash on the base palm too.


Left hand: Every finger tip has peeling skin...and the base of the palm got rashes!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a fungal infection on your hands!!

Anonymous said...

^ Not necessarily, I have eczema and that is what it looks like. If it's still a problem go see a dermatologist who has seen something like that before. It took me 10 years to get a diagnoses and treatment for my hands.

Anonymous said...

ever figure out what it was? did it go away?

Cire said...

Must be due to sensitive reaction towards the cleaner's solution at my work place. Now ok already, thanks for the concern

Cire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.