Sunday, April 11, 2010

If you care, You would remember

Is it just me, or do most girls seem to forget about me almost all the time?
(guys reading this would just come to conclude that it's just me, i know...)

I noticed, that there were MANY incidents where girls/women tend to "forget" stuff about me. What I tell them, what I show them, what I do for them...all forgotten...even when I tried to be a people person, forgetting about me isn't helping my self-esteem at all...

One such incident was when during lunch time, my colleagues sat down at a table in office and discussed about what we do for our job. This "not-so-new" girl (call her A) was introducing a new staff (call her B) about us. A mentioned about what the other guys did, and when it came to my turn she went, "uh...who are you again?"

Stunned, but jokingly I replied "Ha? You don't know me? I've been here for quite long already wor...I even told you my name several times liao". She said she didn't get to work with me, so she didn't really take notice. How can that can be used as an excuse...the company is only on 1 floor with around 50 employees (or less)...sigh...

And the morning before that day, AND the previous morning, we met at the lift at the same time in the morning. Never thought she'd forget my name so soon. Am I just a nobody in every girl's eyes? I know, there are some who might call themselves "dai tau ha"...haha, but I know that's not the case because:

"If you care, You would remember"

No comments: