Friday, August 12, 2005

Hazey Excuses

What do you say when these situations occur to you:
Beware, some might piss people off


Situation #1
Police Officer: Encik, awak pandu melebihi had yang ditetapkan. Sila tunjuk IC.
Me: Boss, bagi satu lagi chan ah...Aku tak nampak sain tu lah...sangat HAZY.

Situation #2
Lecturer: Eric, why are you talking at the back of the class?
Me: Sir, have HAZE, cant see the slides properly. I had to ask a friend what is displayed.

Situation #3
Me: *eye-ing at a pretty girl by the roadside*
Gf: Eric...why are you looking elsewhere...your gf not pretty enough is it?
Me: Eh? I thought that was you. I blame the HAZE!

Situation #4
Me: *playing as a sniper in CS...always miss target*
Friend: Wah...you sniper skillz damn bad lah...
Me: Yala, what to do...HAZE wert...

Situation #5
Mom: Eric! Why do you have to come home so late from APIIT?!
Me: Er...the HAZE-lah! I lost my way home...so hard to see where i'm going.

Situation #6
Me: *enters the ladies*
Lady: ARGH!!! You PERVERT!!! Get OUT of here!!!
Me: Chill man, chill! I thought this was the Gents! Very HAZEY, you know!

No comments: