Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Secret Glimpse

The new semester had started (which was last Monday, 8 Aug)! Unexpectedly, we had a new batch of intakes in our class. Obviously, the class was actually divided (more like separated) into two sections: my batch of classmates and the batch of new intakes.

What had actually brought hope to us was that...heheh...there are two new girls in class LOL Not only that, we also have a friend who's from Africa. Now isnt that cool?!

The first day was totally awkward for them because we tend to stick to our own cliques. So...we didn't get to know each other that well. Oh ya...one of the new girls only attended the Malaysian Study classes, so she's not counted-lah
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, we're left with one girl...hmm...not gonna disclose her name...don't intend to (P&C reason). Let's just say she's kinda attractive...lol...dats all i can say...for now...XD Many guys (in fact, MOST guys) talked about her almost all the time...one of them wanted to chase her...some even tried to take a photo of her at the background by using me...using ME...as the centre focus of the shot. But i refused because i know their intentions...haha, luckily
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not to say wana help her...i just don't want to get involved in their 'dirty' work Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(skip the uninteresting part until recently...)

A week passed by as swiftly as it is...
On tuesday, 16 Aug., one of my frens told me something that i didn't expect. He told me that she has been eye-ing on me lately! W-T-F?! initially i thought he was just making up a story, so i just brushed that matter aside. I mean come on; handsome im not, capable im not, rich im not, fit im not...how can such a girl be attracted to me? (trying not to be perasan here...LOL)

Despite the act of brushing the matter aside, i started to think to myself...what if it's true? I'll just have to see it for myself...and true enough, she really DID look at me. Not gonna mention how i proved it (cause it will be a darn long post). And heck, even when i was looking straight into her eyes, she didn't look away! Instead, i quickly shifted my view...Coward, i am...(=.=")

My feelings now: Kinda shocked about it, but at the same time feeling syiok! XD
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you look like her father...? :p

Anonymous said...

BwahahahahahHAHHAHAHAH!!!!