Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Twisted Meaning of Godbrother/sister

Boy: I have been waiting all these while to say this, and now is the perfect time.

Girl: Yes...? What is it..? *blush blush*

Boy: Will you be my girlfriend? *with a charming sohai smile*

Girl: Erm...although we have been together for a long time, I still think that I'm not prepared yet, I hope you'd understand.

*Romantic song played by a violin stops*

Boy: Why? Aren't we close enough? Alright...I'll follow what your heart tells you. But can I be your "kor kor" instead? I'll promise to take care of you *smiles like a sohai*

Girl: Why not? It sounds fine to me!

Boy: Jie Jie...

Girl: Kor Kor...

*Violin playing a romantic song again, both of them started holding hands*

*The End*

From the case study above, the term "kor kor" and "jie jie" doesn't differ much from the "girlfriend/boyfriend" term, right? Just to make it sound right (or maybe more precise), it is just a less formal way of claiming that you're someone's boy/girlfriend.

In another words...it can also be classified as the term used to show that the boy has
FAILED TO TACKLE THE GIRL AND HE'S USING THIS LAME TERM TO COVER UP HIS DIGNITY.

Period.

2 comments:

JDream said...

So lameass tactic man. Cannot get the girl go away la, still want to humiliate himself by asking her to be his godsister? Have some dignity! Memalukan kaum lelaki sahaja! Poodeh!

fallen said...

there is another meaning to it
don`t you get it =P