Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No Need Title la...

Feel so tired. As i close my eyes, images and thoughts begin to fill my mind, as if dreaming. It's not that im sleepy, it's just that i dont know what/how to do my current task (which is also being developed by another colleague). He says he will check but...zzz...check so long meh...teach me also la...

Remember the last few posts, i mentioned about letting go a bird and it will eventually come back to you? Well, that's no bird. That's a FISH! While birds KNOW when to come back to its owner, FISHES would NEVER come back. I just hope the new year doesn't come soon enough...Everything will change, but we will see if it is for the better or worse. So far I've seen, it's going downhill. Oh well, look at the bright side, there are games coming out in jan, and feb has CNY and vday holidays =p

(deng, already 30th dec 09 now...i post so damn late...outdated already)

No comments: