Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No Need Title...

I'm currently addicted to several songs, but 2 particular songs that stand out right now is Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone" and Taylor Swift's "You belong with me". Funny how these 2 songs contradict (this word offended some gay basterd quite a while back LOL) with each other. The former is about a couple who broke up because she loves him too much that she must back off from the relationship. The latter is, however, about the girl who is jealous of a guy who's close to her but having a relationship with a girl who doesn't really understand him.

"WTF eric, since when you listen to love songs?!" Yup, I have been emo-ing for the past week (end of nov 09) or so. But not to worry, it's a good thing. Keeps me alive and HUMAN. (yes, i do realise it is now end of DEC 09. Slowpoke is slow...)

While I'm feeling these two songs, there might be other people *cough cough* feeling the same (possibly about me?). Haha, thinking too much already...how can it be? Nah, no such thing...no no no...impossible...blah! nah...scratch that. Its freaking end of Dec now.

Moving on...I just realised that my taste for music has changed yet once again. Let's recap on my music taste history:

2002 - 2007 (rock/hard rock/alt rock)
2008 - 2009 (techno/dance)
2009 (pop/rnb/love)

From years 2002 till 2007, I was a Form 3 student up till my 2nd year in college. In 2008, I began my degree course till the middle of 2009, when I started work. It was then when I changed taste in music again.

What will be my taste for music in future? Frank Sinatra? Beethoven? Oh noes~~ don't want to be like my dear cousin...lol!

No comments: