Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Got High~~Aahhhh~~

The term "sexual harassment" can be used to describe what happened to me today. I was working like it was a normal routine, dressing all formal (with tie) and serving students as they rush for their assignments (NEXT TIME DUN DO LAST MINUTE LA DIU!!!).

Same thing happened...students queue up...student prints stuff...student leave...next student comes...repeat...But hey, I noticed this girl...probably 2-3 years older than me...look quite 'leng'...but had a serious face...and approached me (what a waste...smile la a bit when u see the lengchai serving u -.-). She asked me to print this, print that, blablabla...until the last document when she required me to change the slides page number (something to do with header & footer).

I tried my best to set the number of pages accordingly but failed...and then it happened...That was when she bent down beside me...her long luscious hair gently brushing against my shoulder...her hand reached for the mouse which I was holding (luckily I pull back my hand fast fast!)...and as I watched her modifying her slides layout, I pretended to lean back on my chair and looked out of the Epson lab window to erase all my horny thoughts LOL!

Aaarrgghhh, I barely escaped the "sexual harassment" move initialised by that girl -.- But too bad she didn't know that I don't prefer older girls...hahah! Or maybe I was just paranoid...? LOL I only give away the title of "girlfriend" only to those who are younger (one or two weeks younger also not counted!), have interest in games, look abit-abit 'leng', dun do drugs/smoke, and most importantly...appreciate value in self. All these conditions are provided if she's a "V" lah LOL

So guys...don't worry...I know how it feels to be accused of sexual harassment in your workplace (especially to my two dear cousins who are still "V" and are working to seek a gf desperately...no?). So...if anything happens...just "look out of any window" and may the Force take away your sins...LOL


*Damn her perfume kills...*

No comments: