Thursday, April 20, 2006

Of LCLYers and Fakers

Seriously I have more serious issues regarding fakers than LCLYers. Before I start yapping away with these two things, let's see what's what in the 1st place.


LCLYers:
People who thinks that they rule over everything when he feels superior over another person.

Example 1:-
Guy A: Yor, i feel damn stress wei...
Guy B: Why la?
Guy A: Haih, my team mates la...all choose me to be the group leader bcoz I am the only one who knows what to do for assignment.
Guy B: Good la then...(feels a bit annoyed)
Guy A: Everytime also I become group leader...sien la...all a bunch of parasites...

Example 2:-
Auntie A: Eh, how's your son doing hah?
Auntie B: Oh, my son is now working in Singapore. Earning around $12,000 a month as a lawyer in XYZ firm. Got a great wife and staying in a Semi-D house by the sea. Your son leh?
Auntie A: My son? You sure you wana know about him?
Auntie B: Ya lor, tell a bit about him lah~
Auntie A: Ok ar...erm...where to start ah? Erm, he's currently earning a bit higher than your son lor...around $50,000 a month. Oh ya, forgot to mention that he's a doctor in ABC Hospital. There, you know the hospital when the Menteri visited on AIDS Awareness Day...ah, that wan lah. He now got a beautiful wife oh...from rich family sumore!
Auntie B: ...............
Auntie A: And then hor...he's saving to send his sons and daughters to a private school there. I feel very lucky to have a son like him. I pity other ah-sohs lah...hohoho!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fakers:
People who often fake about their true self aka liars.

Example 1: Always setting his msn status as away/busy/brb/out to lunch/on the phone even though he's not.

Example 2: Always denying the fact that he's smarter when he IS smarter.

Example 3: Acting as if he's not afraid of the dark when he shivers cold-bloodedly in a rundown abandoned house at night.

Example 4: Always trying to find an excuse to pretend that he is smarter.


Based on the above, I've tried my best to tolerate some of the above (yes, it happened to me) but deep down inside...feel like grabbing a lead pipe from the walls and shove it up his c@ndy @$$ ala "Condemned" style...

*video game kills*

No comments: