Friday, April 28, 2006

Who's FFK-ing Who NOW?!

Chapter 1:

The month of April started off pretty well. Everything was going fine, classes going on as usual, friends making lame jokes as usual, lecturers ponteng-ing classes as usual, accidents by the road side with typical kepoh M'sians looking over, causing massive unnecessary jams as usual...everything normal lah...until I was told that we're going to Frasers Hill 2 weeks ago.

Back then, I was quite doubtful and thought twice of joining my family to go. Four reasons:
1) I'm actually following the other side of my family whom I'm not so close with.
2) Exams are nearing.
3) Frasers Hill has nothing much to offer (Im an indoor guy, u see...)
4) Afraid that I might experience dirty things...

I initially rejected to follow my family based on the reasons stated above, but after doing some thinking...give it a try lor, since I made it a point that I wont be going back there for a long time...or at least not in the near future.

1 week after that, I was informed/updated that there will be a programming test (note that it's a TEST and not EXAM) right after coming back from the trip. That's ONE DAY after the trip. And as u noe...programming is not a subject dat can be read from a book...it requires constant practice. Not to say i will study intensively la...but then...staying back home is better than sitting down and rot there, thinking of wat might the questions be...and by the time i get home, i'll be a full vegetable...

So, what i did was to tell my parents that i can't go for the trip on saturday, sunday and monday...What i got is this...

Mom: That's why i tell u not to study last minute. Now u see, u hav to rush for ur exams adi.
Me: But i've been like this all these while...now u blame me for studying last minute when u HAVE to join/organise a holiday trip in the last few weeks of my semester knowing that my exams are all coming in...
Mom: Then if dats the case, can u spend the rest of ur time studying before the trip or not?
Me: I'm not sure also. Lecturer teach until where, i study until there lor. Lecturer also always ponteng wan...

The other day, I was doing normal stuff in my room (sleeping, watching anime, chatting, music...etc...), she came in diu-ing me inside-out upside-down...

Mom: Why u got time to watch show but no time to study??
Me: What la?? Think i'm robot is it??
Mom: If you got time to watch show, u better follow us then, coz i dun think u'll be studying anyway.
Me: So, u're forcing me to go is it? Just because you hav to give face to uncle, auntie, etc etc...Just let them know i'm having a test lah.
Mom: You can't study in Frasers Hill is it??
Me: How to study there...don't tell me wana bring the whole computer there meh...and if i study there, all the others will look at me one kind la...what's the point of going like dat...waste money meh...
Mom: Ei, i tot u said ur exams are mid of may? Why suddenly got test on 2nd may wan?
Me: Sudden test lah...TEST...not EXAM...

Haih...so hard to argue with parents nowadays...

(so in the end, i FFK my family)

End of chapter 1...


Chapter 2:

Following the incident of me FFK-ing my family, I decided to make a move...to invite friends over...to 'study' =p Believe it or not =p

Chia said he wants to come on Friday to ask me stuff bout programming/assignment. I told him i cant arrange that coz i hav duty as a TA in the afternoon...he asked me to FFK my duty and 'teman' him (omg, sounds so ghey). I held back that decision of mine 1st, and began asking others to come on weekends.

Very well...Wong, Ang and KS said they will come on weekends but they're undecided as to which day yet. They said they can come...so it's set then. Since Chia said he's coming on friday, Wong, Ang and KS on weekends...i hav decided to FFK my duty last minute sending a notice to my colleagues to keep them informed of my absence.

(so in the end, i FFK my colleagues)

End of Chapter 2...


Chapter 3:

I called up Chia whether its confirmed about friday...no reply...smsed him...no reply...waited until friday oni asked him...

"Oi, why never answer my call??"
"Driving la..."
"Then y never reply my sms??"
"No credit la..."
"diu, no credit then hav phone for wat?? gimme la, diu..."
"......"
"coming today, right?"
"dowan la...busy la..."

"......................................................................"

WTFKNNBCBMCH.....................................

Basterd child Chia FFK me...damn angry...sumore he kept on pestering me to release duty and 'teman' him...teman him MY ASS...go die la u, muthafka...

Today i asked Wong, Ang and KS about the weekend plans. Jibai...
1) KS said dowan 2 come coz SCARED JAM (wtf...if scared jam why say CAN come in the 1st place??)

2) Ang said can come on Sunday, but he won't come alone. Di mana ada sugar, di situ ada semut...GTH la...now no sugar...i don't expect any semut adi lah...another good FFKer...

3) Wong said wana study at home by himself...Niama...say until like that...as if im gonna rape him if the others dont come...oh yea...i still owe them a bukake session...oh well...

Guess i'm all alone this weekend...sad...

(so in the end, i've been FFKed by all the wasted sperms...)


*sorry about my shortcut language, just don't feel like correcting them...btw, u ppl made me do this*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been a while. Looks like you are having fun.. hehh..hehh