Monday, June 12, 2006

Different Ways Of Delivering A Message

Boy oh boy...holidays ARE boring! But hey, how often do we get to sleep at 5am and wake up at 5pm? Well, I may be a bit exaggerating but these days I roughly sleep around those times. I challenge all WC vampires to beat my record during this time! Muahaha!

Recently I just got an sms from a girl which mentions how important friendship is. This reminded me of an old sms from last year by my guy friend which also mentions how much he cherish our friendship. Obviously these two messages are not composed by them but rather forwarded ones.

Girl's message:

"A fren is like a computer,
I ENTER your life,
SAVE you in my heart,
FORMAT your problems,
and never DELETE you from my memory.
I'm very glad 2 hav u as my good friend."

Guy's message:

"Dear fucker! You are my fuckin friend, and I hope u noe dats fuckin true.
No matter wat the fuck happens, I'll stand the fuck by u.
I'll fuckin be there 4 u, whenever the fuck u need me, 2 lend u a fuckin hand, 2 do a fuckin good deed.
So just fuckin call me, whenever the fuck u need any fuckin thing.
Fuck, I'll always be there, even 2 the bitter fuckin end.
Keep dis fuckin promise so dat we will be fuckin friends till the fuckin end.
Take care of ur fuckin self, fucker..."


It's amazing how different genders play a different role in making friends. But anyways, I appreciate it very much (although it's better if we go out yumcha together, wahaha).

1 comment:

JDream said...

5am - 5pm. Man you're crazier than I thought.

Cherish the moment while you still have. Once you join the working world these things are gonna be remmants of history gona past.