Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Back...So What...

It has been almost a year since my last post...a dreadful year i might add. Many things have happened throughout and the most outstanding one was me getting married. HAHA, not...

Married to my xbox that is...Putting gaming issues aside, i've got many other things to rant about. First and foremost (why do i sound like sunita?!), many people asked me why i stopped blogging. Hmm, good question. I DIDN'T stop blogging...i merely just got distracted by other events, you know...stuff like assignments and what not.

Now that i look back at my blog template with all those html codes...i began to become blur~ Dont know what codes are for what already. Nevermind, i'll get used to it...eventually. Since now is my holiday period, i can peacefully rant just about anything...yes, ANYTHING...that includes all the hate in the world that i can think of including you.

So who shall i start with...hmm, i know one friend (i use the term loosely here). He's like always trying to follow what God says. Either he's too religious, or that i'm just too sensitive about the "Oh-almighty-God-thingy". Yeah, speaking of which, i dont really like to think of myself as being a Christian...as a matter of fact im STILL not a Christian. HA HA...that felt good. As for this "friend", he even put his msn pm as some quote in the bible. I think that he's just trying to show people that he reads the bible. Oh FGS, do you even need to tell people that "oh, im reading the bible cause im a christian. oh i go to church cause im a christian. oh you shouldnt do that cause you're a christian BLAH BLAH BLAH~"

Good thing i blocked him (and he still doesn't know this). Then everytime he comes over to stay for a night, he'd be like "tomorrow i want to wake up early because i want to go to church". I mean, why cant you freaking choose a day to overnight and not having to wake up early just to "go to church"? Guess i should delete him from my contacts too...well not just him. I had issues with other people with the same mentality as well...

For those who are christians and do not show that you are those "God did this, God did that" kind of lame stuff, i salute you. I do not hate God, i just want to distance myself from people like that.

And that goes the same for those teenage rock bands in small community churches. They thought they could attract more people to embrace the religion. Yeah, thats fine...but WTF's with changing those original hymns into some unholy rock song with unbalanced tempo and beat~ Yorrr, so noob la. And the singer is always the one smiling when singing. Tell me why so happy? Must you even have a reason to smile while singing? Is that smile supposed to make us go "wow, he/she has a wonderful smile. i must join this church to see her smile more"? When i sing, i dont smile. Why? Cause when i sing, i become ONE with the song (OMG what nonsense am i talking about =_=).

Time to stop, if not i'll go crazy and people will starting shooting me.

No comments: