Saturday, December 29, 2007

Google Earth

Just finished HL2: Episode 1 on my console...zzz took me around 5 hours or so to complete...super short game compared to HL2 itself. Anyway, yesterday i showed my parents this thing called "Google Earth" because i wanted them to show me the direction to some place (dont want to tell, later you all say i noob). Like all parents, they are curious of what this Google Earth is. I just briefly told them that it uses satellite images (not live images) to simulate places of interest (or rather the map) of the world.

Haha, can see that they are impressed and even MORE curious about this "application". Nowadays, if i plan on going anywhere...i can just look up on Google Earth to see how to go about going there. Very convenient indeed. No need for such big paper maps, folded a thousand times. I only need those when im travelling oustation (and i almost never been outstation without my parents).

How nice if Google Earth can be downloaded and be used in my car...that way, i wont get lost anymore...haha...(so lame). Ok la...i continue my HL2: Episode 2 now 1st...
(edited: finished it at 12:45am, 30th Dec 07...swt...)

Ps: Have to restart the damn Assassin's Creed because auntie uncle all so noisy until i cannot hear the cutscenes...now the story dont know talk about what ****

No comments: