Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Darling Got Mood Swing

There was one time when i was with my darling on my way home from college. She seemed to be pretty calm but unstable at times. Here's the general scenario: Don't know why, sometimes when all the doors are shut and locked, the lights on the dashboard would indicate that the doors are still open. I suspect that the wiring has gone crazy yet again. I didn't think it would be such a big issue until that day...

I was with her on my way home along the Kesas highway when suddenly she went crazy. She started to make lots of noise, as though she was jealous or something. Or maybe she was having her "time of the month"? I was reaching the Sunway toll already and queued slightly at the TnG lane. Totally embarrassed and frustrated, i could only imagine all the other motorists looking and staring at my darling and i. I quickly paid the toll and decided to turn off into sunway (PJS9) instead of heading straight towards the LDP (the cable bridge that looks like the Penang Bridge). She was still screaming and calling out but i couldnt do anything...furthermore...road before turning into sunway was jam.

I actually drove quite impatiently by sticking my bonnet close to the car in front, and revving my engine quite violently in hopes that the cars would give way. I thought i'd stop by the road side in sunway to see to her, but after i turned into sunway...she immediately silenced. DNS WTF is wrong with her?? After turning into sunway only keep quiet~~ Somemore the road there more jam~ Malang betul...luckily she didnt make noise anymore...otherwise...paiseh like hell~

By now i think you should have guessed who or what my darling is...if not...shame on you. Until now, she is still unstable although she didn't make any unnecessary sound. Damn, I'm your master man! I bathe you, i drive you, i sayang you...why did you have to do this to me...(not enough TLC kua). Hopefuly tomorrow she don't die on me or at least don't cry out loud again...

No comments: