Monday, February 11, 2008

The Black Guy

I cant even get a good night sleep now that the memories of yesterday keeps haunting me. Everything seems so jumbled up in my mind that i dont know where to start. Its just so...%@#$

Ok, let's start from where it began. I went to college, got a seat in the lab, logged in with my id, and stared at the blank monitor screen. And then i placed my bag on the chair while i went out to "get some fresh air" while waiting for the lecturer to come.

When i realised that the lecturer has come, i went back into the lab just to find that some chinese idiot had MOVED MY BAG AWAY and LOGGED ME OUT of my pc. You know what, i REALLY REALLY understand it if you want to sit with your dear "FRIEND", but please...how dare you shift my things away from my place!

Fine, i acted nicely in front of him and sat on a seat beside him that was vacant. Someone's files were on the desk although the pc was not logged in. So i went ahead and logged in myself. After a while, there was this uber black guy who came near me and said:

Guy : Excuse me
Me : Oh *got up from my chair, expecting him to take his things away*
Guy : *sat on my chair*
Me : Excuse me, this is my place.
Guy : Nope, this is my place.
Me : But you are not logged in. When i was here, this pc was vacant.
Guy : I came here first, but i couldn't log in. So i went down BLA BLA BLA BLA BLAH...
Me : Yes, and while you were down, i came. So its mine now.
Guy : Nope, its mine. *looks at me like a SOHAI*
Me : *Looks back at him sternly for a long time*
Guy : *Continues to use pc*
Me : Alright fine *logs off the pc*. Here, take it (with angry tone). *walks away*

Stupid idiotic thick face black nigga...yeah call me racist, why dont you take a good look at yourself in the mirror first! You bring shame to your kind, and you people are bound to burn in hell. By then you people will be as black, if not darker than charcoal.

*sigh* and then i realised that it was me who made the mistake for giving my place to him. I was just being polite and all...i would have fought back...but what can i do...im just not fit enough...i cant even defend myself, how am i supposed to protect others...*low esteem mode*. Guess i'll never be like those who are able to stand up for themselves. Nevermind, i'll try to sleep now that i've got it out of my mind, hopefully i'll get over it soon enough...

No comments: