Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gotta Buff Up!

Due to yesterday's public humiliation, i now feel determined to get myself in shape. Despite the fact that i am lazy enough to go to any gyms, i managed to find myself some alternatives as to how to buff myself up. These methods are quite conventional as they involve using household items.
  • Push-Ups - can be done anywhere on the floor
  • Pull-Ups - performed on the staircase while hanging from the 2nd floor

  • One-armed Weight Lift - using mineral water bottles / oil containers

  • Sit-Ups - on the floor with a pillow supporting my back and my legs hooked under the bed

I haven't got the time to upload the pictures (cause don't want my parents to find out about this), but it will be up soon. Question is, how often should i exercise and for how long? Hmm...

1 comment:

JDream said...

Hmm... I feel sorry for what happened yesterday. Don't worry, that lil' nigger will get his piece of blaxploitation justice rendered unto his kind by white supremists soon.

ANW, on a more serious note, you interested to invest some money to get a set of dumbells from CarreFour? Probably only costs max RM50. Good workout, this.

Your ideas of pull-ups and sit-ups are good. Just make sure you don't accidentally lose your grip doing pull-ups from that precarious ceiling-floor thingy and hurt yourself.

All in all, gambatte! Remember to introduce my footie boots to his black ass the next time I see him.