Friday, February 01, 2008

-dont know what title to put-

It's weird how i always think of my blog. It's like i want people to know its existence, and at the same time, i want it hidden from the public so that i can write all about my private stuff here. I'm sure there's a word to describe this, i guess its called "oxymoron" or something. This blog is generally my e-diary as well as my game video log. I wish i could find a way to separate the two different archives but i guess i cant change the server's codes. Too bad...

Speaking of archives, for those who have been reading my blog for quite some time (which i highly doubt) must have realized that the archive section was gone. I must have accidentally deleted its codes when i erased some of the html codes in the template. Now its back up, you can browse through them if you wish to.

I'm writing this now because as i said before, i would temporarily quit instant messaging. That brings me to notice the dreadful webcam sitting on top of my LCD monitor. Right now, its "eyeballs" are closed shut, and i'm just wondering how long it will stay shut. Did i just waste my cash on it? Apparently not...well, that was in the first place. I got it because i had a reason to use it. And now the reason is...perhaps gone.

What was i thinking?! Getting a webcam to video chat with someone. Actually she's not just a "someone", but rather someone special...someone whom i thought could turn my life upside down and inside out. We did many things together, made fun of each other, chat like there was no tomorrow, did many stupid things (haha)...and that was just when i thought we were "meant to be"...

No comments: