Sunday, March 23, 2008

Barbeque (i hope babi kill you)

*Contains VIOLENT LANGUAGE*

How shall i start writing this post...hmm...let's start by stating all the things that made me (hmm, not so good starting point, let's try again)

A few weeks ago, i was informed about a bbq "party" that was about to take place (which was yesterday), and i was "invited". You see, i have a feeling that the reason i am being invited is because of (im not telling you). As sensitive and wary of such plot, that i am, i decided to give an "i'll see how" response. I was thinking...why have a bbq party when assignment submission is just around the corner? Why have it at all? Is it for fun? Is it held so that we have a gathering with those who are rarely with us? If so, why arent they the star of the night? If i remember correctly, one of the "stars" went home early cause she was expecting the bbq to start at 7pm. So, thats not the reason. Simple, the reason is (im not telling you).

And then there's this change of venue. From one fella's place in wangsa maju to someone's place in puchong. Why the change? Hmm..let's see...oh ya! The reason is because the planner is afraid i might not show up and (im not telling you also). So, when things are set, new venue in puchong. Now...the only thing left is the date. Again, this has changed many times to accommodate a certain someone's timetable (im not freaking telling you!). There are many times when dates changed back and forth from friday to saturday, and im sick of it. Make up your mind!

Alright, enough of that already. Now, for the night itself. As expected, the planner has done his "one-man-show" quite impressively and all thats left is finding the host's house. Note that the planner IS NOT the host. He is merely USING the host's house so that (deng, i wont tell). What kind of **** planner is that?! I was still able to tolerate that, fortunately. The journey begins to his house.

I drove to Kinrara's housing area, searched for the house with the given address in my hand. I looked all around, circled around looking for the house, but no luck. I called many "friends" and they all gave me the "i dont know where's his house" answer. Apparently they all met up in tpm, and one of them led the way to his house.

So, what i did, i called up the planner himself, asked him for the directions...and he DARE TO GIVE ME THE "i dont know how to tell you his house" reply. Fcuk you man, you are the PLANNER, why are you being a jerk at this moment? Cant you see you are being irresponsible for EVERYTHING during that night? Fine, i slammed the phone and called up the host instead. He said he was busy (busy driving? busy tfking? busy doing WHAT?!!) so again...i slammed the phone. I called another "friend" whom i thought was with him, asked him to describe how to go to the place...but all i get is "aiya, i dont know la, you call him la". Dei, if i called him and he told me already, i wouldnt be calling you la...stupid...

I refered back to the sms he gave me regarding the directions to his house. Yup, im pretty much at the right place, just no house number 20...I tried asking the guard house regarding the address that i was given, and he said "masuk dalam saja, boleh nampak". Diu...the guard himself show me wrong direction. Fcuking idiot...

I waited alone in the car with the lights off, lost all hope and even thought of going back to my home to have sweet bak-kut-teh with my parents. Let me recap the situation:
  1. All of my lovely "friends" dont know the host's house
  2. The planner is a noob, only cares about (i wont tell la...)
  3. The host was busy and couldnt describe the direction to his house cause he's chinese educated (learn english la sei fei noob! dont know why people call you God when you cant speak english, diu)
Ok, so when the planner arrived to come "guide me" to the destination...he drove his car on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD. Nearly bang oncoming car...fcuking noob...Want to park car also never put signal and i almost bang his rear. Somemore dare to reverse immediately! Bugger, he really let me horn kow him...already destroyed my mood, somemore want to enrage me?!

I finally reached the house and confronted the sei fei noob hai. I asked him straight to his face:

Sic: Just now when i called you, where were you?
God: Err...uh..huh?
Sic: Just now i called you ah! Where were you?!
God: At home
Sic: You were at home and you couldnt help me by giving directions?
God: I dont know how to give
Sic: (fcuking tell me your address and at least come out FIND me laaaa) *walks away angrily*

Wonder why i have such "friends". Sometimes i wish i could isolate myself from them. Sometimes i wish there was someone who REALLY CARES and not just fake it out, and USING me. AAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I GO SLEEP NOW! Angry like shit now...frus like crazy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don so kek.. i am sorry to c u unhappy tat day, no wonder u leav so early. we still have another programme on tat day which is go up to hill, puchong. hope u will come on next event if there are one. bye. again DON SO KEK!!

Cire said...

Wow, 1st of all, im grateful to see someone actually reading my long-winded post.

2nd of all, im also grateful to hear from someone who actually cares (or do you? do i even know you? if you were there at the party, means you are one of us, but look at the timing of the comment. 12:35pm, during class lecture!)

And 3rd of all, i might consider not going for any future events if there are any unless im convinced. Thanks for leaving a comment though.

JDream said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha shit seems to happen a lot to you eh couz?