Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Different Levels of Noob

Its not easy being a noob. People will look down on you and disrespect you for the noob that you are. Life is not easy when you're a noob because everything will be damn bloody difficult to catch up.

I was just arguing (friendly argument) about comparing who is more noob than who, and since the person is my senior, i have deducted that i am 1 year noober than him. He claims he is noober than me, and then i thought to myself, "what if there are different levels of noobism?".

Let me list down all the levels of noobism i can think of starting from the highest:

  1. Uber nub (spelling wrong on purpose)
  2. Nub noob (wrong spelling to stress the level of noobism)
  3. Totally noob
  4. Noob-like
  5. Noob
  6. Not-very-noob
  7. Not-so-noob
  8. Act-noob
This is only for the noob level, which is before the beginner's level. So imagine what level i was at during my foundation in APIIT and what level of noobism i'm at NOW. I'm quite certain i achieved level 6...hahaha!

P.s. But seriously, i know "some" people who are currently at level 8.

1 comment:

LeNgLuiLiNg said...

me fall under no.3