Saturday, March 22, 2008

Musical Shows

The other day when i was chatting to a buddy regarding a movie, he mentioned that i will definitely "like" Sweeney Todd. I was like..."uh...who's that? Sounds gay to me." Sure enough, he explained about that gay and yep...he was indeed gay (well not really gay, just...ah nvm). So...yeah...Sweeney Todd is a barber who kills his victim in his barber shop, while singing. Yes...SINGING. How gay is that!

He's right about me "liking" the show. The following conversation took place:

Nic: You know phantom of the opera?
Sic: Ya, the movie or the novel?
Nic: Movie
Sic: OMG...musical show??!!!1One!11!!
Nic: Ya, lol
Sic: NnnnoOOooooo... do not want!!!11! Kill a bit, then sing?
Nic: Is kill while singing...lol
Sic: wth...singing = not nice
Sic: imagine transformers movie become a musical show~~
Nic: then become kids show already LOL
Sic: then imagine Armageddon become musical show~~
Sic: Twinkle twinkle lil meteor, how i wonder what you are...~~
Nic: XD
Sic: Potong stimzzzz
Sic: Then imagine juon is a musical show~~
Sic: Ghost come out that time...suddenly got "bollywood ghost" dancing also
Sic: Alamak~~rosak habis movie...
Nic: I'm a ghost...and he is my son~~ lalala~~


And this is why i dont like musical shows...i still remember watching "The Sound of Music" and now i know why my father used to say "ceh, not nice to watch wan" and my mom will be like "what?! you think your F1 VERY nice to watch is it??!!"

(-_-")


P.s. Can anyone describe to me how an AvP movie would be like if it's become a musical show? Hmm...Curious...

1 comment:

JDream said...

Alien: Har har siii har har siiiiii (Alienese for "I need you in my arms badly oh baby. Let me impregnate some hapless humans")

Predator: Ur urgh ug uhh uhhuh hhhhh(Predatese for "Say no more darling, we shall embrace and have many chestbursters together")

You get the drift.