Sunday, March 02, 2008

Death

Death. A word that describes something or someone that is no longer in this world. It brings sorrow and grief as a whole and often results in remembering good times as well as the not-so-good ones.

The time was 2:45am, 2nd March 2008, on an early Sunday morning when i was surfing the web on my personal computer and suddenly that tiny little voice in my head suggested..."hey, it's time to rest...go play some game now". And then i told myself "why not?".

After setting up to play with my wife, who was sleeping at that time, i nudge her a few times to wake her up. i held her hands but it felt cold like a dead bride's. I opened her blanket and nudged her again, no response. And then i went close to her face, she was not breathing! I double checked her heartbeat...not pounding! Her lips were pale. Suddenly i felt like the world's on my shoulders. Everything is stumbling and crashing down...flashbacks of the times i spent with her began to run through my mind.

Is this it? It's only 2 months after our anniversary, how could you do this to me. You accompanied me through thick and thin, and now you left me without saying goodbye? Is that how you want me to feel? I...*sigh*

Valentine's Day passed without having me getting you anything or any special moments...*Holds her hand* I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything...sleep tight and may you rest in peace...

*at least she went away peacefully in her slumber and didn't suffer a painful death*
















Maybe after this i should be getting myself a PS3. We'll see how everything turns out. Wahaha, i smell a new wife coming into my life soon...very soon...

No comments: