Monday, December 01, 2008

Confession

Last week was just like any other ordinary week, but all that changed until the weekend approached when plans were made to go on holiday with my fellow coursemates. Complications arose between them and I, and in the end I had decided not to join them as I was the "outstanding" individual.

Whatever the reason was that caused those complications, I hereby state all my confessions to ease my mind (However, I do not wish forgiveness or sympathy from a certain sucker who doesn't know the meaning of "respecting people's rights"). Let's start according to alphabetical order.

KY - Why are you first in the list? (-_-)" Nothing to apologize for. Next!

PL - Sorry to bother you everytime with a miscall. Next time when I top up, I will send an SMS instead.

SF - Erm, sorry for blocking you? HA-HA...get that virus fixed and I'll unblock you.

SM - Sorry for having you as the middle man for all discussions. They probably thought I was not going afterall, but you invited me nevertheless. Sorry for letting you down by not going.

SW - Erm, sorry for blocking you? HA-HA

WH - Sorry for troubling you to come fetch me, although in the end I figured it'd be better if you dont, since another problem appeared "conveniently".

YF - Sorry about last week when I pretended like I wanna ffk you. I should have constructed my sentences properly cause what I meant was that my car cannot travel great distances, therefore I have to depend on people's transportation. Not that I intentionally want to ruin the plan.

ZQ - Sorry for troubling you to arrange transportation for me (although you're not driving at all). I thought you were really concerned about WH when you talked about his petrol and stuff when actually you were angry about your own damn time wasted planning for me. Give you a tip, next time when you plan, dont plan alone. Let others speak up and listen to them.

No comments: