Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Need Title lah...

What is life without facebook? If you have read through the star article few weeks ago, 3 students volunteered to take part in the activity where they are not allowed to access any social networking websites. Since they are hardcore, they would always log on to these sites just to see what's going on around their friends. Also not forgetting the posts they make to get attention from viewers. For me, social networking sites are considerably helpful where birthdates are concerned (cant remember all our friends' birthdates mah), but other than that, it should not be the primary location to express. Why am I writing this then? Simple. Not many people know my blog =D Furthermore, Im only writing this so that i can view it back at another date to remind myself of how noob I was before I change (hopefully will change for the better la ha..). And if you're reading this, good for you because:
a) either you went all the way and research about me or
b) I trust you enough to give you this url

But anyway, back to topic. Social networking websites can never be on par with meeting people in person. With that said, I would strongly suggest that "to know one person more, you must meet the person face to face and not through chatting online via social networking applications. It just takes away the mood and feel. Facial expressions/body language could not be seen and heard (dont even mention emoticons).

No comments: