Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No Need Title lah...

Suitable song to be played now: Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan

Imagine a contractor who has already completed building 99% of a skyscraper in the middle of a busy city. Assuming the weather is calm, the plan goes well, and the hired labourers are all paid well with high motivation. All of a sudden, a meteor comes plummeting from the sky straight into the center of the building under construction. The building collapses, crashing down on the streets below, creating a domino effect on other nearby buildings. Thick dust rise up to form heavy clouds and fill the city with polluted air. Yala, i know most of you watched 2012 already...but that's just a movie. My feelings are real leh, words can only describe so much. *Sigh* Actually I felt this on Friday the 13th (last week) but now only posting it because I needed some cooldown time over the weekend.

People say that "there are many fish in the sea~". I say f*** you, all the nice fish let fisherman catch jor! I use fishing rod and bait to catch 1 fish, the fisherman use big net to catch MANY FISH. Diu...where got fish left for me leh~ I use what quality fishing rod or bait also no use already la! And there was an instance when I actually almost caught a fish, and then I looked closely at its fin. #%^#*! got the #%#%* tag on it! Malang betul, have to throw the fish back to where it belongs.

No comments: