Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour 2010

Earth Hour is approaching tonight from 8.30-9.30 pm. Romantic couples can spend the hour alone admiring the clear sky (if there's no rain) while lazy-ass people like me can stay at home and sleep. Hey, at least I'm an environmentalist who doesn't ignore efforts to save the Earth. Btw, I'm kind of used to the darkness, even my room is always dark. Just that I need to turn off all electronic devices and switches (I can sacrifice an hour of my day doing nothing...because nothing's really happening in my life ha-ha...)

Speaking of Earth Hour, last year's was...a bit awkward...because I had to spend time with my other family members. You see, I don't think I'm that kind who enjoys being around many people (what more in a crowd). And also I'm not that close to them, so Earth Hour was like "Quick! Make time pass faster!!! It's damn weird being with you guys!!". It wasn't really considered Earth Hour because half way through, we drove back home, because I feel that using car lights/resources defeats the purpose of celebrating Earth Hour. Or maybe it's just me?

If possible, I wish to go for a walk at the park tonight, preferable, with anyone who wants to accompany me. Sigh, too bad no one's near my place...so I guess a wish is just a wish that will never come true.

P.s: Screw those birthday wishes and new year resolutions and junk mails, they NEVER come true...I'm never gonna wish for anything next time, but I will pretend to just to make you believe. Happy Earth Hour...

No comments: