Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goodbye Facebook, Hello Blog

Goodbye facebook...hello blog =D Why? Facebook is the best social network site out there and you are out of your mind to deny the existence of Facebook! Well, that's just the reason why I'm quitting it.

HUH?!

The point is, I dont want to be dependant on it to know what my "friends's" status are. Not like I care anyway. It's like every small little thing that happens to any of them will be posted. So far I've been using fb, I was looking everywhere for the "delete friend" or "block friend" button but couldn't find them. Simply "ignoring" them is not cruel enough...I MUST be satisfied with the "block" feature xD

Fb: The website that revolutionized web technologies, is still expanding its features and is competing with Google Buzz. Seriously, I don't care which is better simply because I'm not the type who shares and cares. Blogging is like writing a diary, but only I am able to read back what I'd experienced in life and write about things that offend others (lol). Most of the stuff I blog are emo stuff, so...stop reading now if you're tired of reading more?

And what's up with Glee being the no. 1 musical show?! Damn, just seeing the advertisement makes me wanna change the channel. All those hype and marketing strategy used to make people curious "What is Glee?" really annoys me...shit...

No comments: