Sunday, March 28, 2010

What Happened after Earth Hour

Ok...so my previous post was a bit of a look-forward post, but I guess i shouldn't have looked forward to it because...*takes in deep breath*...because I slept from 8.30 till 11.30 the NEXT day OMGWTFBBQSOS!!!

That's like 1 2 3...15 hours of sleep! Sheesh, and I even planned to wake up and continue my game...wasted all my time!!! My effort to sacrifice an hour turned out to be...a waste of 12 hours...sien...That's not what I was looking forward to ¬_¬

Right now...I'm thinking whether I should be deactivating my fb account cause it seems like I'm not gonna use it for quite some time. But if I were to deactivate it, then what about those who wants to add me? Hmm...hmm...should I give a damn? Hmm hmm...tough decision...

P.s: Argh! I hate having long finger nails! Makes it so much harder to type on the keyboard when they are always obstructing my l33t typing skillzzz

No comments: