Monday, April 18, 2005

The Dream...

Woke up today with my heart skipping a beat =s I felt like i was having deja-vu while im asleep. It's like...a deja-vu in the dream...i'll explain later.

The dream started off like this:

It was during the holidays that my family and i went for a holiday by the seaside, booking a nearby chalet overlooking the sea (don't know what sea). After booking, we (my cousins and i) followed our parents to go shopping in the city (also don't know what city, but im damn sure it's in Malaysia-lah =p).

Skip all the nonsense blablabla...returned to the chalet and decided to venture the hills behind the beach. Rumours had it that there's a big vacant building left abandoned for a long time. We knew it wasn't really haunted though. We (cousins and i) drove up the hill and eagerly went into the building. Then i started to feel something...that place's interior looked very familar...so similar that it resembles a scene from Doom 3 (ok, i know i've been playing too much, but seriously it doesn't exists in the game either). There i go bragging about how this monster appeared from this particular corner and blablabla...all the crap...not to mention that the surroundings and the environment were kinda spooky too...(duh, whaddaya expect? happy bunnies hopping around? kids playing? ice-cream man ringing the bells? lol)

Time flies...soon it was night time, parents drop by to check on us and they told us they'll not be in the inn for an hour or so. So we chilled and stay longer in the building, wanting to explore more. While we were in a room, suddenly the door began to shake, as if some one's trying to ply it open. When opened, nobody seems to be trying to break in...weird...

Cousins don't believe in all these horror stuff/murder stuff...they left me alone while they went to toilet and the kitchen...i remained in the (bed)room, trying to calm myself down. I just remembered that the exact same thing happened before...but couldn't picture it out when it happened. It's like deja-vu all of a sudden! I tried to think smart to overcome the consequences. I remembered that all these frights and scares are all a set up. I tried to figure who was behind all these act...but couldn't...my mind was too occupied by the eerieness and what made me worry the most was the 'thing' that tried to come into the room. I was so afraid of dying...

Everything seemed so real, could it be the monster from the game (hahaha)? The adrenaline pumping in me...made up my mind...opened the room door...search for the bustard who tried to scare us...The next thing i saw was...a muscular guy driving a forklift in the building's warehouse (what?!). Two main gates in the warehouse. One is the gate that connects the building to the warehouse...and the other gate is the opening of the warehouse to the outside. The muscular guy was driving his forklift out of the warehouse and i thought, "if i could just follow him, i'd be able to escape this darn building". i was so wrong. As soon as i trailed him, another guy who was standing beside the gate i'd just gone through saw me and he was holding the gate's remote control! WTF?! I ran as quickly as possible and overtook the forklift towards the gate. He alerted the guy on the forklift while he quickly closed the gate. The gate closed...(=.=") Now im in deep sh!t, im trapped in the warehouse! Before i could think further, the forklift guy was already heading towards me like a ramming cow/bull/rhino/whatever. i backed off as he was nearing me...backed off...more...and more...and suddenly i found myself struggling to reach for the pause button and 'end game'. O.o wonder where did that come from =p Soon after that, everyone revealed themselves and their positions...i was totally dumbf*cked O.O My cousins were playing a prank on me??!!! One came down from upstairs, another came from behind the warehouse, and the other from don't know where...the two guys in the warehouse were there all the while...they were the masterminds behind all these... -.- Haih...what a dream...i nearly died being 'stabbed/rammed' by the forklift...ugh...

No comments: