Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Kota Raya Incident

Yes, after reading Dr.Liew's blog about 'Flashed', i just remembered to blog about the "Kota Raya Incident". For those who hasn't seen his 'Flashed' article yet, please click here

It was in the afternoon after my college hours. Kugan said he was gonna buy the Doom 3: RoE cd from Kota Raya. I told Kugan that i'll follow him before having my lunch at a nearby coffeeshop. Fortunately, i wasn't alone with him. he brought his mates along (indians) and my chinese friends decided to come along too. Kota Raya is just down the road, plus there will be a few small roads for us to cross...nah, no big deal. Anyway, there is this overhead bridge across the main road before the entrance of the Kota Raya building. While we were chatting, suddenly my i noticed a girl (probably in her 20s) going up the stairs. Well, whaddaya know? She was wearing a dark blue miniskirt (something like the picture below, except that it's dark blue LoL).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She was walking up the stairs...I thought in my mind..."higher...higher...higher..........." and...NO! I couldn't stand having a sin in my clean and pure life! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I looked away JUST before i could see her 'inner beauty'...but i asked my friend to look up. And BAM! He was like Image hosted by Photobucket.com "fuiyoh, that was SWEET! Eric, your eyes are damn sharp-lah" Then another one of us asked what were we looking at and we told him what he saw Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The moment of truth...what was the colour? Muahahaa Image hosted by Photobucket.com I whispered and asked him 'the question'..."It is black and white"...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What?! Such a bad combination! Black + white in a dark blue skirt?! Damn obvious if 'chow kong' Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lesson number 1: If you're wearing a miniskirt, don't walk near the edge of the stairs.

Lesson number 2: Always bring enough tissue in case of internal bleeding Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lesson number 3: Must wear sunglasses next time if i were to stand/pass by the overhead bridge Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

JDream said...

Hoi couz, damn naughty ah u. See oso neva take a pic of dat girl for me (Bwahahaha!).

Tell ur mum then u know :P

Cire said...

Atiqah = Eh, dats nth compared to wat i nearly saw in pyramid yesterday at the escalator, muahahaa! (almost saw it >.< )

JDream = I don't hav digi-cam ler...i din get a glimpse of her, she was high up the stairs ;-) Anw, kita sebagai lelaki bujang (sejati) mesti mengambil kesempatan yang diberikan oleh perempuan =p Ini-lah prinsipku dan saya amat berbangga dengannya ^-^