Saturday, April 30, 2005

Holidays Next Week, Do I Smell Peace?

Still got so much work to do for my assignment...hehe, actually not much work. It's just that i didn't want to finish it in the first place =p I'm a procrastinator =p We're given more than enough time to finish the Computer Tech assignment but...well, let's put it this way..."aiyah, i'll do it tomorrow-lah, still got so much time".

Furthermore, next week's my holidays! Which means MORE freedom...or do i sense something bad? Plans for next week are as follows:

  1. Monday: Try to finish my assignment no matter what
  2. Tuesday: Install games and download animes before Iain comes over. All he thinks is his Naruto and Bleach...sheesh...parasite like S.H.I.T. (iain, jangan marah, ya? Image hosted by Photobucket.com)
  3. Wednesday: Have to wake up early because...EV will be coming at 10am!!! WTF?! My sleeping time will be interrupted! Have to 'jemput' him from the train station some more...haih... Image hosted by Photobucket.comHe'll be staying here overnight.
  4. Thursday: Let's just hope EV doesn't annoy me with his sayings as much as i did last time to my cousins LoL
  5. Friday: (No plans for Friday yet...maybe going out with a friend...not sure about it...I'll update it the next day)
  6. Saturday: Dental appointment...must tighten braces...=) Upper row is moving into position gradually =)
  7. Sunday: Create a bomb scare in KLCC and enjoy the scene of people screaming in terror, BWAHAHAHA
I hope i could carry out my 'duties' for next week. May everything go as planned, and wish me luck on Wednesday and Thrusday...

1 comment:

Cire said...

We'll see about dat...