Sunday, June 26, 2005

Drama Clip Cancelled

I've tried many ways to upload my movie clip to my blog but to no avail. All i can do now is to either burn a copy (in a CD-RW preferably) for those who're interested in watching it. Note that the audio and visual quality is quite bad, so...i don't recommend outsiders to watch it. Afraid that you all might flame me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By the way, i've just got myself a video editing software...still learning how to use. I hope that i have the opportunity to edit the video for the upcoming drama session (for the remaining groups). Must get myself a video camera one day already (>.<") For those who're expecting the release of this video...a thousand apologies
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But for those who are still curious and insist on watching it...just inform me about it. I'll be happy to show you what im capable of, muahahaha!!! share the experience
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gotta finish up my game now Image hosted by Photobucket.com Peace out!

No comments: