Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Our First Presentation

My Comments:
I nearly f*cked up my first presentation!!!

The History:
David gave us two weeks to get our powerpoint slides done. I did it with EXTRA effort put it...although it only carries 5 marks for our finals. I treated it as a warm-up preparation for my future presentations for i believe they would be more difficult. I had spent my precious time (apart from gaming) doing this project...but it didn't quite turn out the way i wanted to...

The Story:
Yesterday, i asked WH to bring his diskette so that i could transfer his work from my com. I came to class and passed him his diskette containing ONLY his project whereas mine is still at home. I didn't realise that we're supposed to present our work to the whole class TODAY! i thought it was tomorrow! I was really pissed at myself...for not having a backup copy in WH's diskette...and also for not remembering my handout date.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Dilemma:
I negotiated with David but to no avail. He is so...keras kepala Image hosted by Photobucket.com To present or NOT to present...all my effort put into my slideshow...and i didn't bring it...how heartbreaking...it broke my spirit to go out and present without my own slides...i thought that i'd better just stay where i am and just forget about the 5 damn friggin marks...it was finally our group's turn...WH said that he has a backup copy of my slide in his thumbdrive, but it isn't edited (animated). I thought for quite long...

The Decision:
I didn't want to make David wait any longer, i just gave my best, talked all the bullshit and crap out of my own friggin unedited slide. I didn't pretty much care about the f*cking 5 marks! I just wanted to share my work with others..."sharing is caring".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Results:
Oh well, i did my part and i was very satisfied with my own courage...but the burning flames of hope was put off when David bombarded me with some simple questions i could not even answer correctly...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com you David...muahahahaha!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: