Monday, June 27, 2005

Girls...haih...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Today in the bus on my way home from APIIT...*

I was all worn out after a tiring journey to and fro from lowyat. I stepped into the metrobus...threw myself onto the soft and comfortable back seat, and adjusted the air-con to blow the cool air against my face....aaahhhhh............Soon, i was fast asleep...zzz...

Not long after i indulge myself into my sweet slumber...a group of Chinese girls (around 6-7 of them) from the girls' school came up the bus and sat around me. O-M-G...it was HELL! They were chattering all the way and...let me describe this CLEARLY...their mouth aka hot-leaded machineguns can fire up to 10k times a second! It isn't good to disrupt the sleep of the Wise one...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, i thought..."Fine, they're just girls. Just let them be...eventually their mouth will melt due to overheating". Oh man...their chattering changed to laughter after making some lame jokes out of themselves (although i do not understand Mandarin). Ok...that's lame...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My eyes were still shut, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen when i open my eyes...you know...things like having those girls to scream in excitement saying "wah!!! this boy is so lengchai!!!" or "wow!!! lengchai, can i have your number?" or maybe "take me if you want...". Hehehe ahahhaha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyhow, i kept my eyes close...until the bus passed by some billboard by the road side displaying/advertising "War of the Worlds"...

Girl A : Wah, Tom Cruise wor...kei lengchai hor?

Amidst their chatter, i was thinking to myself...
"Cheh...when i open my eyes, you girls will forget how Tom Cruise looks like cause i'm more hensem ler..."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Obviously none of them noticed me smiling like a pervertImage hosted by Photobucket.com...which is a good thing. At the end of the day...although those girls were like mosquitos to my ears...i would still stick to the most solid comment of all time...

"Girls will always be Girls"
-quoted by Eric Wong


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

fallen said...

My eyes were still shut, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen when i open my eyes...you know...things like having those girls to scream in excitement saying "wah!!! this boy is so lengchai!!!" or "wow!!! lengchai, can i have your number?" or maybe "take me if you want...". Hehehe ahahhaha


Amidst their chatter, i was thinking to myself...
"Cheh...when i open my eyes, you girls will forget how Tom Cruise looks like cause i'm more hensem ler..."

LOL @ those posts

anyway i have to agree that "Girls will always be Girls" -quoted by Eric Wong

JDream said...

You know, couz, I'm trying very hard to contain my lunch here from coming up.

A correction I need to make, Mr. Oh-So-Perasan - You certainly don't look like ANYTHING like Tom Cruise.

It's Tom Cruise who looks like you.

So quit worrying man! The girls are all probably having wet dreams about you every nite since the day they set their eyes on you.

But then again, girls are highly irrational, so I might not bank too much on that. :P