Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Revenge of the Mosquitos!

*this is not an insect repellent post*

Image hosted by Photobucket.comArgh!!! I regretted using their trademark in one of the sentences in the previous post yesterday.

"although those girls were like mosquitos to my ears..."

This morning, at this VERY moment, im suffering from a huge amount of blood loss all over my body! My face, my left arm, my left leg...omg, heck they (i suppose it was more than one mosquito) were even interferring with my sweet dreams...and i REALLY mean SWEET! ;)

For example...dating a girlfriend while mosquitos are constantly stalking you! It's like, each time you hold her hand, a mosquito strikes your left ear...and when you try to kiss her, they bite your forehead...very VERY annoying!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And now...i'll be getting ready to head to college with red marks all over my face no thanks to the hungry insects...yer...what would people think of me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comA word of reminder to the mosquitos..."TiuNyaMaChowHye, Lan-C-Lan-YongChowCheeBye, i will get you all after i return home!!! Sei pokkai!!! ARGH!!!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Die mosquitos DIE!!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

JDream said...

I'd really suggest you try chewing eucalyptus leaves every nite before you go to bed, couz.

It helps with the mozzies (not that I've tried that ANW :P)

Of course, the morning breath might knock your mum unconscious for a year or so. :P