Friday, June 10, 2005

Handphone - Credit = Useless

*A conversation i heard while i was in the pc lab. Two friends of mine were talking about having their presentation done in powerpoint...*

Kajen: Ei, can you please teach me how to use powerpoint? I'm not familiar with it.

WSW: Can, do you have your soft copy of your assignment? You can use it as a reference. It's easier that way.

Kajen: Er, no...i've done all my work and i'd already passed it up to the lecturer. I didn't save a backup copy of it.

WSW: What?! Then too bad lor...you would have to search it all over again.

Kajen: Nevermind about that, just teach me the basics.

WSW: Aiyah, i send you the stuff through sms lah. I need to go back now already. Got any problem, just message me, k?

Kajen: Dei, since when my phone have credit?

(WTF?! Like that have h/p for what?! Give it to me also better...-.-")

WSW: Aiyo, problem only lah you...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My comment:-
  1. Don't ever use a handphone if you're not willing to top it up.
  2. Always keep a backup copy of your assignment/project/presentation.


1 comment:

Terence Keith said...

haha...even i remembered this when it happened...omg ur really a ear dropper arent u..hehe!!