Monday, July 04, 2005

"Am I Annoying?" Hell YEAH!

The time was 3.23pm on Sunday...Edward Tan called...

S/he : Hi, can i speak to Eric please?

Me : Speaking...(oh hell, why did i pick up the phone...)

S/he : Hehe, erm...did you call me just now?

Me : No...why?

S/he : Why didn't you call me?

Me : (Why should i call you, you damn prick!) Errr...you didn't give me your phone number...

S/he : Oooh...then why didn't you ask me for my number?

Me : (get lost freak!) Erm...because i forgot...*i purposely came up with that excuse*

S/he : So...do you want it now?

Me : (Hell no!!! Stay away from me or i'll change my house number!) Erm...ok, sure Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Proceeds to tell me her number...sorry...HIS number

S/he : Oh ya...i'm writing the letter now...so it'll take 3 days to reach your place. If it doesn't reach in 3 days, can you call me?

Me : (no, i will never call sissies!!!) Hmm...see first-lah.

S/he : Er...so can you start writing the letter now? We send the letter at the same time, ok?

Me : (Hoi! You nuts ar??!! Pukimak S.O.B.!) How? When i receive your letter only i reply ler...

S/he : Hmm...ok-lah...bye!

Me : Bye...

The time was 8.45pm...phone rang again...Image hosted by Photobucket.com

S/he : Hello? Sorry to disturb you...am i annoying?

Me : (Lemme get this straight...You're BLOODY ANNOYING FOR AN 11 YEAR OLD CHILD! YOU CALLED ME MORE THAN 5 TIMES IN TWO DAYS!!! FREAKING ANNOYING BRAT YOU ARE!!!) Image hosted by Photobucket.com No-lah, who said that?

S/he : Haih...that Vincent Tan scolded me...say i stupid boy blablabla...

Me : (Padan muka awak! Tai lei sei! Serves you right! Muahahahaha!!!) Aiyo, don't care about him-lah. he's like that wan...Anyway, i'm having my dinner now...

S/he : Oh ya, i called to say that i haven't bought stamps yet...so, i'll only post the letter on Tuesday. You call on Friday, ok?

Me : (I hope all of the post offices in Kedah get burnt down so that you won't have a chance to get ANY stamps...) Ok, sure Image hosted by Photobucket.com

S/he : Ok, thanks. Bye!

Me : (Go die-lah!) Bye! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farker! u know how many time this sohai Edward call me? Every freaking 1 hour he call me!!

At midnight also he called me.. 2 am also he called me.. 4 am also he freaking ass called me!!!

When i scolded he Macibai u stupid boy cau hai stfu and stop calling me, he NON STOP calling me and say sorry!

Terence Keith said...

i dunno y but i kinda love wats going on between eric and edward!! love is in the air...