Friday, July 08, 2005

Screw Edward: Part 2

Bloody Edward called again at 9.30pm. Father picked up the phone and passed the phone to me...

Me : Hello?

Edward : Hi, it's me again.

Me : Ya...

Edward : Am I annoying?

(silence)

Edward : Hello? Am i annoying?

Me : Ya...

Edward : Sorry to bother you...but may i know when can you reply my letter?

Me : (You...my friend...are a bastard child) Haih...you called me just to ask when i can reply...I'll reply it some day lah...

Edward : Oh...what about tomorrow? Can you prepare it tomorrow?

Me : don't worry lah...i'll reply it...I'm busy these days la...(what a good-ass lie)

Edward : Oh, then like that...when you're free only you reply lah.

Me : Yalah...(annoying S.O.B.)

(hangs up the phone)

Dad : Who was that?

Me : Who else...

Dad : A boy?

Me : *nods*

Dad : Hah?! Sounds like a girl!!!

Mom : LOL

Me : (-.-")

1 comment:

JDream said...

He's just probably some lonely, immature gay boy in search of some leng chai (which Tom Cruise looks like XD) to wank off.

All the best for the rest of your life dude. You'd better pray he doesn't find out where you live and proceed to buy the vacant house next to yours and move in.