Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Mysterious Phone Call

The time was 5pm...and i was laying my back on my 'not-so-soft' mattress resting and closing my eyes while listening to the 'not-so-pleasant' songs from my pc. While i was half-asleep, the phone rang violently but i didn't bother to pick it up because i knew that no girls would call me for anything unneccesary...

My mom answered the call from downstairs...then came up to inform me that it was indeed a call for me. I was curious at first...and was quite surprised to hear that the voice on the other line sounded like a girl's. So happy...got girl call me! \(^-^)/
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She asked if i was Eric...and i said yes...(duh)...she said that she wanted a penpal, she decided to call me.

She : Hi...erm...Eric...what's your full name?

Me : Harlo...erm...why don't you tell me yours first?

She : Hehe...ok...my name is Tan...Tan (something)

Me : Err...what about your English name...? Do you have one?

She : My English name is Edward Tan

Me : Image hosted by Photobucket.com WTF?! You sound like a girl! Are you sure that's your name??

S/he : Yeah...and please tell your mother that i'm a guy...scared she misunderstand

Me : Right...So what made you call me all of a sudden?

S/he : Because i want to have a penpal...i'm staying in Kedah...studying in a Malay school, very few chinese there, i'm very lonely...

Me : Okay...Image hosted by Photobucket.com How did you get my house number?

S/he : Through your school magazine lor. Can see your face there...hahaha! But i like your hair lor...very cute (^-^)

Me : Image hosted by Photobucket.com WTF?! Are you sure you're a guy...You really sound like a girl...

S/he : I'm a GUY...please don't call me a GIRL...i'm only 11 years old...im not matured yet to sound like a GUY

Me : Hah?! 11 years old? If you're in Kedah, how did you get my school magazine??

S/he : Oh, my brother is in Form 2 in your school. I have two brothers...one in Form 2 and another is 18 years old but he's not in Selangor.

Me : So...Andrew, tell me more about yourself before we become 'official' friends...

S/he : It's Edward...anyway, can you give me your house address?

Me : WTF?! For what??

S/he : I want to send letter...

Me : Image hosted by Photobucket.com Ei, in this world...there is something called 'e-mailing' you know...

S/he : I know...but in Kedah, we don't have internet connection...i live in the kampung, no line...but i don't live in the rumah papan Image hosted by Photobucket.com hehehe

Me : (-_-") If no line then how you can call me... (-_-") Anyway...who else have you called besides me?

S/he : Hmm...i'd called Mark...and Vincent Tan...

Me : Oh...why do you call guys instead of girls? I strongly suggest you call girls if you wanna make penpal. Sumore got lenglui in my school...go try your luck ler
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

S/he : Erm, im still young...not confident enough to talk to girls...do you have a girlfriend?

Me : Er...why? Currently no...still looking for one Image hosted by Photobucket.com

S/he : Oh...

*I still suspect this person is a girl...anyway...i eventually gave him/her my house address...luckily i didn't give him/her my handphone number when she asked for it*

The time was 5.35pm...

S/he : How long have we been talking?

Me : Around half an hour or so...

S/he : Ok, i gtg...call me, k?

Me : .........call you for what..........?

S/he : I wana talk to you mar

Me : Then you call me lor...(-__-")

S/he : Expensive ler...

Me : You think very cheap ar if i call you? (-___-")

S/he : Nevermind ler...friend mar...

Me : Then you call me lor...since you're the one who wants to talk to me...

S/he : No, no, no...YOU call me. I'll be waiting!

Me : Image hosted by Photobucket.com Fine...

S/he : Tomorrow after 1pm i'll be at home...bye!

Me : Bye...

*lol, s/he didn't even give me his/her phone number Image hosted by Photobucket.com Still wondering if this person is a boy/girl Image hosted by Photobucket.com *

The time was 5.55pm...the phone rang...

Person : Hello, can i speak to Eric?

Me : Speaking...

Person : Did you call me?

Me : Who's this? *so cute lah this person's voice* ^-^

Person : Edward la...

Me : .........no, i didn't call you............

S/he : Ok...nevermind then, bye!

Me : .......bye..........


Image hosted by Photobucket.com why am i so unlucky Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: