Monday, July 11, 2005

My "Weird-Like-F*ck-Dream"

Location: Somewhere up in the mountains.

Background: A secret meeting will be held in a secret base up in the snowy mountains.

Mission Objective:
1) Get there before the members of the committee arrive.
2) Record the conversation of the members during the meeting.
3) After getting the recorded conversation, report back to HQ to receive further orders.
4) Eliminate all the members of the committee.

*You are assigned with four more team mates (Jay, Kay, Al, and Zee) to help you with your mission, while Trinity will assist you back in the HQ*


We packed our stuff and fitted everything into our backpack. Hiking was not a problem to us as we are specialized in stealthy missions. Upon reaching the secret base which btw, wasn't so secretive as it sounds..., we quickly set up some C4 all around the base, making it merely impossible for anyone from the base to even escape in one piece.

While we were discussing about our plans in the open area (like planning all the timing for ambush, coordination, best tool to use, eliminate who and who...etc...), a car suddenly appeared from the corner of the parking lot (yes, a parking lot beside the base on the snowy mountain...). We panicked, therefore we scattered around like cockroaches searching for a hiding spot. Some hid behind the trees and some went into the base itself...but i decided to lay low on the ground filled with a thick layer of snow, hoping that i could camouflage myself.

That method worked! The guy in the car didn't see me and my other mates as well. He proceeded to the inner base. The coast was clear when i called out my team mates to finish up our plans. Soon enough, another two more cars arrived from the corner of the parking lot. Everyone scrambled again, but this time to a specific position. For some reason, i didn't have the slightest idea as to where to hide. So i sticked with my former idea which is to stay low to the ground and covering myself with thick layers of snow.

The first car drove by without noticing me. What bothered me was that the driver of the following car noticed but totally ignored me. I was like, "OMG, he friggin saw me moving in the snow..." He pretended to find a suitable parking space...and ended up driving slowly towards my direction. You see, i was laying on my stomach while i pushed the snow up to cover my back. I prayed, "C'mon, please don't run over me...don't run over me..."

My prayer wasn't answered...the car slowly ran over my back. I felt great pressure all over my backbone as the front wheel went over my back...i couldn't and MUSTN'T make any sound that could attract the enemy's attention. I had to bear with such pain for that few seconds before the front wheel completely ran over me. I was relieved for that split second before the rear wheel ran over me this time.

I thought to myself, "Damnit, when everything's over, i'm gonna bomb your whole Gawd-damn friggin base!" The pain was unbearable and...rather continuous...I looked up just to find out that the owner has left the car...HE FRIGGIN PARKED THE CAR ON TOP OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to scream but there's just no breath...i just couldn't bear it any longer!!! I felt like dying...the snow was freezing cold...before i ran out of energy, i hit the car's front bonnet with my palm to signal for my team mates. They silently rushed to my aid and moved the car aside...I was very lucky to remain alive because i don't want to be dead before i could accomplish my mission. I was gasping for air, my lungs were very weak at the moment. My face turned blue...it's just undescribable...

I called up HQ to ask about my mission status...

Me : Just exactly what do i have to do at this moment...?

Trinity : Right now, all you have to do is wait for the right opportunity to record the conversation.

Me : Do you know that i'm risking my life here??!!

Trinity : That's normal

Me : I love...

*end of dream*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Huh?! WTF?!
ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I was so close to confessing!!!!!!!!!! Trinity was so cute....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(all the names of characters in this post are fictional. I didn't want to reveal their real names...especially Trinity)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Believe me or not, i talked in my sleep...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: