Thursday, July 28, 2005

Saturday, 23rd July

The 1st of the 5 shitty days. Woke up at around 2pm. Went downstairs to have my lunch and when i came back upstairs, my whole room had this kinda smell...kinda smelled like the aftermath of a priest doing the hoo-haa-exocism ritual in my room...

Anyway, i havent had the slightest hint about my pc frying slowly...so i ignored it and switched on my 'Madagascar' movie (excited about it then...) but soon after the "Madagascar" word is displayed...poof...the System Unit was turned off, leaving my monitor and speakers still on.

I was like...WTF...nevermind...small matter only...*pressing the power button several times*...WTF...takde power ke?? I checked and everything seemed fine...only to realise that the stupid horrid stench was actually the burnt smell coming from...the POWER SUPPLY UNIT (PSU)...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Haih...so sad...I spent the rest of my day trying to find someone who could help me replace/buy/give me his PSU...and...i did found him...haha, how lucky can i be
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Besides that, i could only hang around downstairs with the television...and later on that night, i kinda bugged some of my friends asking 'em out for the following days =p

The time was 12.30am...i couldn't sleep so early, so i took out some of my childhood toys (apparently some high-tech lego or some sort) and dismantled the toy, wahahaha! Then i forked out my pre-historic video console (What was it...MegaDrive or something like that...) and begin playing my Power Ranger and Fatal Fury game...yeah...kinda lame...but things like these help keep me outta boredom at times
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: