Sunday, May 29, 2005

Next-Gen Joystick Feedback

It has been over a week and this all-new product has got plenty of feedbacks from our dear customers! We would really like to thank you people for sharing your thoughts and for those who don't find it quite impressive...well...GO TO HELL!!! we would also like to thank you for letting us know our weaknesses for the better if not for the worse. We've tried interviewing some of our lucky customers from all over the state...

Mr. Turnia Singh : I've tried this product and uhm..yeah..it really really gives me enough pleasure, oh yeah, if you get what i mean.

Johnny Liew : Err, yunno the moment when you grab the stick, yunno...i immediately feel it coming out, i mean yunno...it's GREAT! but yunno, it's quite addictive. My wife's quite jealous, yunno...

Mrs. Catherine Kong : Aiyoyo, this wan reeli make me sikk! How can lydat wan? Wan to create nu prodark oso dun make such dirtee wan lah! Some more can play game wif it, reeli sikk lah you peeple! I regret buying for my husband. *$#&(% to the creators of dis thing!

Uncle Bonnie : Now that's just kewl! I was playing a flight simulator game and oh wow, the controls are SWEET! I mean, I've never experienced flying virtually like that before! Guess what? I beat the whole game in like...less than 4 hours! It's good i tell you, go get it!

*Some rojak seller* : Eh, what toking u? Sori ar, neva heard of it b4...hehe, u wan rojak? buy wan free wan. veli the cheap!

(-.-")

Krishnan : I'm on Tv? Omg! Im on Tv! Ahem ahem...er...that product i bought was good! It's made specially for boys lah wei! It rulez when it comes to XXX. But while i was enjoying myself, the rubber around it tore...now damn sakit down there la...

Susannah Ong : Eyer...i never use it for hardcore purposes ler...so dirty and unhygienic! I oni use it for gaming...but still the side there koyak! Mebbe geser too much, hehe...=p

(-.-")

An angry and
frustrated Ah Beng : WTF product u selling to me?!! Just one day use oni the whole stick patah! Tiunyamachauhai! Really make me mad! Potong stim u noe! The thing summore not to say cheap! Damn bloody kow expensive u noe, cost me my two months salary ok?! Now see what am i supposed to do at home? I cant live without it! U all better gimme back my refund or i will sue u kowkow! I'll never buy ur stupid good for nothing products anymore next time! Waste my precious time and energy walking all the way to the supermarket oni! Go and @&#%%(()^#!#&@!@%^&*_*(^#@!# and @^@&*^(^(@$BYU#O%@$$ lah!

(-.-")

So there you have it...some of the comments from our kind customers (especially the last...) The Kukulatre™ serves the best among all joysticks...no?

No comments: