Sunday, May 29, 2005

Too Occupied

I have not been updating my blog very frequently these days...because i'm a very busy person. You see, you don't know how it's like to juggle between blogging, studying, and playing. I had to quickly finish my assignment (yes, assignment without an 's') before another comes in. Speaking of the assignment, i forgot to mention that it is a group assignment. This means i had to wait for my college mate to finish HIS part of it until i can continue with mine. It really makes me insecure when he procrastinates. And now i'm doing last minute work coz of him...(-.-")

In the mean time, i also have to quickly finish up my games because more and more games are coming out next month! i can't procrastinate any longer! To add salt to injury, lemme just state all the games im playing so far...
  1. Thief: Deadly Shadows (a quarter of the game already)
  2. XIII (3 quarter of the game already)
  3. Postal 2 (just started)
  4. Soldier of Fortune 2 (haven't started)
  5. Painkiller (just started)
  6. Painkiller: Battle Out of Hell (recently downloaded, haven't started)
So imagine that, not to mention a new anime which i just got my hands into: Ichigo 100%. Haha, the story is about a boy who's eager to find out which girl is wearing the "Ichigo Pantsu" Image hosted by Photobucket.com It's quite addictive Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway...a friend from Singapore is coming back to Kay El next week...and i need to get ready for his "home-coming" =D therefore...i still need to clear up a few stuff in my room and..oh yeah, not forgetting to burn 44 DARN CDS for my fellow friend who's been working in Summit...

And do you think i have the opportunity to blog? Riiiiiight...im indeed a very busy man...Image hosted by Photobucket.com Don't worry, i'd done 99.9% of my assignment already. All i need to catch up is GAMING!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: